Widget

NBA Player Card

Friday, March 7, 2008

Service learning

Last school year for my independent service learning project I volunteered to work with the committee of 70. I had to sit down and wait for the phones to ring so that I could answer it and take the complaint that the voter at the polls would give me. I did that with other people our school for 10 hrs. Then for our group service learning project my peers and I worked on murals. Our goal was to paint a mural in front of the school but as you can see it didn't happen because we procrastinated to much. This year for my independent service learning project I wanna volunteer to work in an animal shelter. It is undecided what I will do for my group service learning project beecause I don't know what the choices are but most likely I want to help and provide care for the homeless.

No comments: